Special Needs Materials
- The Transporters - The Transporters was developed with the Autism Research Centre at Cambridge University. It uses animated vehicles with real human faces to help children transfer learning to real life.
- Accessible Instructional Materials
- Chewigem - Chewable but fashionable jewelry.
- Road ID / Medical ID Bracelet tracker
- Stitches by Anne - Weighted blankets, lap pads, vests, hats, critters, cooling vests, bibs, infant head rest, neck cushions, etc. Customers who have benefited from the deep pressure touch stimulation include those of all ages that are dealing with Autism Spectrum. Adult and Infant Sizes.
- CoulterVideo - Their site features videos, articles and other resources to help people with Asperger Syndrome and autism deal with the world — and to help others in the world understand and appreciate them.