Walmart and Quest have opened up testing to ANYONE with COVID-19 symptoms, starting immediately. We need help getting the word out to the community, so potentially infected residents can have an opportunity to be tested. The testing site has been moved from the David Glass Technology Center parking lot to the west parking lot of the Walmart Home Office, located at the intersection of 8th and Walton. The process remains the same, with people using the Quest app to schedule an appointment.
Anyone who is exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 and all healthcare providers and first responders. For more information on testing eligibility please see CDC guidelines:https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/downloads/priority-testing-patients.pdf.
• The drive-thru will be open daily from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., weather permitting.
• Please arrive no more than 10 minutes before your appointment time.
• You must first qualify for COVID-19 screening and schedule an appointment at:www.MyQuestCOVIDTest.com
• Walmart Home Office parking lot: 702 SW 8th Street, Bentonville, AR 72716
• PLEASE NOTE: Testing is not available in any Walmart store or in any Quest Diagnostics Patient Service Center.
What to bring/things to note:
• The testing site will require an appointment through Quest’s MyQuestTM online portal and app. You will receive an appointment confirmation that you will need to have on hand when you arrive on-site.
• In addition, please make sure to bring your insurance card and valid photo ID for proof of identity.
•Those being tested will need to stay in their cars for verification of eligibility criteria, ID check and sample self-collection. For the safety of all those on-site, the test site is not able to service those who walk up.
Staff of the Northwest Arkansas Community Parent Resource Center (including original content as well as curated links to various authors around the web.)