Beyond High School Transition - College
- Accomodating College Students with Learning Disabilities: ADD, ADHD, and Dyslexia
- FYI Transition.org - Fantastic website for transition
- Going to College - A Resource for Teens with Disabilities
- Helping Youth Develop Soft Skills for Job Success: Tips for Parents and Families
- National Secondary Transition Technical Assistance Center
- Office of Post Secondary Education - information about the Transition Programs for Students with Intellectual Disabilities (TPSID) and Coordinating Center programs will be posted.
- Think College! - A website devoted to providing a centralized pool of information on opportunities for students with intellectual disabilities to go to college.
- We Connect Now - help college students with disabilities to succeed in their studies by getting the information and support they need, both through resources, links, blogs latest news, studying existing laws and regulation and through personal contacts. Through this website people can also share and read other people’s stories as a source of support and comfort.